Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Achin' Back!

Joel says it started when I slept on the hide-a-bed at my parents' house during the holiday and then rode 8+ hours in the car. Although that made me a bit sore, I think it really happened when I picked up Amelia a turned wrong, or something. Anyway, I had xrays taken thismorning and should know what's really going on by tomorrow. I truely have never felt back pain like this or had it last for so long but Dr. Wong thinks it may be a slipped disc. At any rate he gave me some very happy pills... flexaril and hydrocoadone help me to relax. They don't take the pain away completely but they do give me more range of movement. What really sucks is that I was called to deliver the mail this weekend and had to say "no." I just cannot sit in the Jeep for 3+ hours to deliver it. Sitting and getting from sitting to standing are really the worst part. I am also no help to Joel. He's been finishing up the sanding, priming and painting of the cabinets in Gwynne's new house and I've been at home. I have been putting in some time on my Real Estate courses but can only do about an hour at a time, then I have to get up and do something else. I know, waaaa.

Amelia gets to go back to school tomorrow and she's soooo excited. She keeps asking how much longer it will be before she can go see Charlie (her friend at school). She doesn't really now how long to wait for tomorrow but she's trying to be patient. I'm excited too because she is officially potty trained and I can do a drop off day where I don't have to be there with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!