Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday or Monday?

For a Friday, today sure feeld like a Monday in that IT SUCKS! First... it's raining a lot, everything is muddy and wet. Second... preschool didn't go so well thismorning. My last minute craft went fine, we made a picture of a rainy day, using 1/2 cupcake wrappers for umbrellas, very cute. Then, we all went to the Tuolumne City Library for story time. Amelia would not sit and listen to the librarian lady read and was really starting to get on my nerves. Then, my phone rang, nice. My mother-in-law doesn't always get the hint when I say, very clearly, "I'm quite busy right now and will call you back in a few minutes." By the time I hung up, Amelia decided to kick her rain boots off and one of them hit another kid in the head. William starts crying and Amelia is now in trouble so she starts crying and then... my phone rings again. This time it was Joel and he could pretty much tell by my voice that this would have to wait. So, putting a kicking and crying Amelia in the car kinda hurt my back and we headed for home an hour early. But, now it's quiet as I have taken the brat to my neighbors' house to have her nap and watch cartoons while I go finish cleaning a rental house, yeah. Well, since it really IS Friday, I'll be coming back home soon and delving into that bottle of Jamesons in the back of the cabinet or finishing of the bottle of Milliare's Simply Red that's sitting on the kitchen counter. Either way, it'll mellow me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!