Friday, January 16, 2009

Gettin' better all the time...


My back is finally beginning to feel better, as long as I don't sit for very long. After sitting, it takes a few moments before I can walk upright again. I often feel very much like Igor... "yes, master."

The weather has been so beautiful! Amelia and I do a little yard work every afternoon. Okay, I do yard work while she plays in the sand box but at least we're out and enjoying the sun.

Amelia is doing great at school. She now goes 3 days a week and will be a drop-off for 2 of those days which means that I'll only be going with her on Fridays. This is going to be great for both of us! She'll start to branch out and make friends and I'll have a few hours to do my own school work as well as a few things for myself - my eyebrows really need some attention.

Work has picked up a bit for Joel which is great because it means variety. He gets bored easily so it's nice for him to have different kinds of projects lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!