Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A great team.

Joel and I are such a great team. We're not a "perfect" couple but I think we're close. Even though he makes me madder than anyone else on the entire planet, he also makes me laugh the most. Last night, after putting Amelia to bed, I sat down to watch American Idol - I know it's horrible but it's an evil indulgence and... it was the only thing on. Joel sat with me and we not only picked apart each contestant but every commercial that came on as well. We had each other rolling with laughter, I even cried a little but, thankfully, we didn't wake up the girl. At one point, a doorbell rang on the TV and Honey went nuts running for the front door that we never use and barking. Keep in mind that as long as we've had this dog, we've never had a doorbell. So, that made us laugh even harder! I don't know if it was the cold medicine that we're both taking or if it was just that funny of an evening but it was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!