Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sun-Day!

What a beautiful day! The sun is shining and the sweet peas I was so scared of freeze for are doing great! I pulled away from studying to mow the lawn and play with Amelia a little. She and Joel made a kitty fishing pole out of a stick, string and ribbon today. I think Amelia and the baby kitten like it equally. Today, the name is "Dusty." I'm not sure if this will stick or if we'll be calling the kitty something else by tomorrow. This afternoon, Amelia said that the name should be "Amelia" but I talked her out of it.
Such a nice day. Joel took Amelia for her very first motorcycle ride. They just went around the neighborhood a bit but Amelia LOVED it! She told me that they went really fast and in a circle. I know how fast I've been on that bike and I'm posative that her version of fast is not the same as mine.
I'll be heading out early tomorrow morning to get to the exam site in Sacramento then it's time to race back home for Roxy's 4th Birthday Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!