Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crazy Monday

My quick trip to Sacramento was just that... quick. I found my way to the California Department of Real Estate building without any problems and over an hour early. No worries, there was a Target just down the block and I had to get dog food before heading home anyway. The 150 question exam took me about 2 hours (there was a limit of 3 hours 15 min. to finish) and I won't know the outcome for a few more days. I really hope that I passed! The suspence is going to kill me!!!
Because I got my shopping out of the way ahead of time, I was able to bust back home with a Emily-requested bubble machine in time for Roxanne's 4th Birthday Party. Lots of kids, sweets and a trampoline! By 7:30, Amelia was fading away and we headed for home just in time for me to watch "House" while Joel got the little girl bathed. I love that he does the bedtime routine every night!
Now that all of this chaos is behind me, I really should clean the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!