Sunday, April 12, 2009

Earth and Eggs


Saturday was Earth Day and I am a little ashamed that we didn't do anything special. We could have at least planted something. I did take Amelia to her friend, Charlie's 3rd Birthday Party which a lot of fun.

Today is Easter Sunday and it was not as good as the last few. After Thomas and Joel had a little spat at breakfast, Thomas and Jessica left and no one really felt like celebrating "family style." Patrick, Emily, Joel and myself hid the eggs at White Rock Acres while Gwynne kept the girls busy. Roxy and Amelia had such a great time hunting and driving around in the Barbie Power Wheels Jeep.

Amelia's been bouncing around all day, due to the sugar intake I'm sure. She's asleep now and I'm not too far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!