Saturday, April 4, 2009

No "Studying" without "Dying"


Amelia and Sweet Pea

My Brain Hurts!!!! I've been cramming for my California State Real Estate Licensing Exam which is scheduled to take place Monday at high noon! Joel and Amelia went away for the day so I could study and now... I'm tired but I'll be hard at it again tomorrow as I'm still not completely comfortable with Law and Arethmatic. I am, however, very comfortable with the section on Construction. Hmmmm, I wonder why that is. Thanks Joel! So now that my eyes are burning from staring at the computer all day, I'm taking a break to play with "Sweet Pea" as Amelia has decided to call the baby kitty. Cute. She just woke up from a little snooze in my lap and is now tearing through the papers on my desk. I think she looks like SkippyJohn Jones. Skippito! (You'd have to read children's books to understand that one!)
We enjoyed a Spring Party at Arastraville School yesterday. Amelia had a great time with her friends on the Egg Hunt, searching for gold coins in the sandbox and eating lots! I made cupcakes for the event (of course) - they were shaped like little easter baskets!
Well, after Monday, I hoping to get my house cleaned up and since Amelia's on Spring Break now, maybe she'll help - probably not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!