Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Passed!!!!!

I cannot believe it! I passed the California State Real Estate Salespersons Licensing Exam... first time! I am so relieved and happy and nervous all at the same time! The test was in Sacramento on Monday afternoon and I received my results this morning. I have to say, the last few days of waiting and wondering have been just aweful. Now, I should get my application for license in the mail by Monday or Tuesday, my desk is waiting for me at the East Sonora Prudential office and I'm already searching for leads. So, if anyone out there needs a REal Estate Agent - give me a call! 209-768-1304! I'll find your dream home for you and put you in touch with someone that can get it financed as well! :)
So, other than the cold rain, today has been pretty darn good so far! When I dropped of Amelia thismorning, Roxy told me that today was her real birthday and that she and Amelia were going to dress like princesses. I'm sure they're having a great time!

1 comment:

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!