Friday, March 27, 2009

Yucky Bugs

I'm talking about a couple different bugs here. First, I have the yuckiest bug you can get... the flu bug. I feel like crap and am at home which means that Joel is working all by himself which makes me feel a little worse. It's alright though, I'll take a nap and feel a bit better about it. :) The other bugs really aren't vey yucky at all. We've been housing the catterpillars for Amelia's school since we received them in the mail a couple of weeks ago. She's takes them in on Fridays to show everyone their progress. Last week, all 5 of them climbed up to the top of the cup and became chrystalides. We got home last night and noticed we had a new butterfly in the habitat. Another opened up about a half-hour later. As of this morning, we still only had the 2 but I'll be going to pick everyone up soon and I hope we have more now. I really hope at least one opened while they were at school today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!