Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weather?


So, as I said before, Saturday had temps in the 60s - perfect for a get-together. Sunday afternoon brought rain but nothing compared to Monday. Insane rain and hail along with thunder and lightning (see photo). We had some more rain on Tuesday. You know, the all-day drizzle that puts people in a fantastic mood but nothing prepared me for what I woke up to... 3 inches of fresh snow! It doesn't stop there. It is now about 2pm and the sun is shining bright! The temperature is just over 50 degrees and the snow is nearly gone. The street I live on looks more like a creek now as the water runs down it and the previously mentioned storm left quite a bit of mud a debris, very pretty. This is, by far, the strangest Winter I have ever experienced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!