Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beautiful Day!

It is 72 degrees here today and I am loving it! Amelia spent the morning at school and I ran errands. It was BookMobile day so Amelia traded her library books in for 8 new ones - Joel will be happy as he's the one that does the bed time readings and gets bored with repetition. Amelia, however, does not and would be prefectly content reading Green Eggs and Ham every single night. When we got home this afternoon, Amelia played in her sand box while I mowed the lawn - it actually needed it already!
The big news on our hill is that of a visitor... a big Mama Bear is awake and hungry. She's been getting into the neighbor's trash cans and making people nervous. A few days ago, our friend John accidentally locked the bear in his garage, long hilarious story. Anyway, it took a snow shovel to clean up the "mess." So far, I haven't seen or heard it at my house but that doesn't make me want to be outside much after dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!