Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Last night, Joel and I celebrated Earth Hour by shutting down everything, including Amelia, from 8:30-9:30pm. We lit some candles and grabbed a drink to enjoy the darkness. I'm not sure how many people participated world wide but I think it was A LOT! I wonder how different my power bill would be if we did this once a month, or once a week. I couldn't be on Mondays though, don't wanna miss House.
Joel and Amelia have gone to Jameson's 3rd birthday party today. I stayed home due to the nasty cough and the need to study (which I'm currently taking a little break from). Amelia was sooooo cute when they left. She was dressed nicely and had glitter in her hair - party ready! This afternoon, she and I will go do a little shopping 'cause I don't plan to go to Sonora again for the rest of the week.
Oh, the butterflies... all 5 "hatched." Two of them as previously reported, one during school on Friday and the other two during the course of that evening. They're doing great, eating from orange slices, strawberries and flowers with sugar water sprayed on them. Amelia watches them all the time. We'll be setting them free at the Preschool Spring Party on Friday. It has been a very cool project and we'll probably do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!