Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ca-Amelias

Due to the weather being so nice lately, my Camelias are blooming a few weeks early. It began to rain thismorning so I cut a bunch of them and brought them in so we could enjoy them. Joel told Amelia what kind of flowers they are and she told me that they are CaAmelias and that they're for her. Ok.
Things are going pretty well right now... I passed my third and last Real Estate final and am looking forward to my state exam. Business has picked up a lot, Joel and I have had a couple of rentals to turn around in the last few weeks so that's really good. Amelia is doing well at school and can actually name a few friends now. Things are definately looking up!

2 comments:

  1. yay for passing your exams! I'm sure you'll rock it on the state exam. How about a pic of your camelias??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo of Amelia's Camelias has been added to todays post. Did you get your box o' stuff yet?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!