Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday in the sun

Today has been a very busy day. We started by finishing the front deck on Gwynne's place, only the railing and stairs are left. Then, it was off to a birthday party for Amelia's friend, Kyra. An afternoon of swing set, bounce house and bubbles not to mention candy, cake and more candy. We came home nearly 2 hours ago and the girl is still going crazy. She should crash soon and, hopefully, be in bed by 8.
Amelia's temper is so funny to me. It's hard to keep a straight face while I'm being scolded. I'm often told that she's "serious" and that if I get a spanking then, I'll have to have a time out in my room for 2 minutes! I actually wouldn't mind the time out. It's supposed to be one minute of each year so I'd get a half hour to myself... Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!