Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sunny California

Just because we have over a foot of fresh snow doesn't mean it's not sunny! The picture was taken on my deck thismorning - Amelia likes to eat the snow. We'll be going out with some of the neighbors this afternoon to build a giant snow man in the lot across the street to greet everyone as they drive into our area. Then, its on to hot chocolate and to wait for the next series of storms to hit. The rumor is that we are to expect another 18 inches in the next 36 hours - we'll see. All I really know is, due to the fact that our street does not get visited by the plows, my little BMW isn't going anywhere. I had to have Joel take me to Twain Harte thismorning to get a few groceries in the big GMC. I love that truck.
Happy Singles Awareness Day to you all and remember - candy goes on sale tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!