Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll! Ours was very nice - we spent it at home with a few other people. Gwynne, Mae, Emlily, Thomas and Jessica and our neighbors, Ken and Donna joined us for a massive meal. Everyone brought something and we had too much of nearly everything. I think the only thing we actually ran out of was Jager.

Amelia spent her very first night away from us on Tuesday. Grama Gwynne hosted a slumber party for Roxy, Amelia, Breanna and Alyssa. I don't really know what happened there but I do know that on Wednesday night, Amelia was asleep by 7pm and didn't awaken until nearly 8:30 Thursday morning.

So today is Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year - it's also the busiest golfing day of the entire year, hmmmm..... I will be delivering the mail today, no shopping for me. I don't like the crowds anyway. I hope you all recover from your turkey comas and have fun with the holidays that are now completely upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!