Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Overwelming Insanity


I'm taking a blog break from my studies. For those that do not already know, I've begun online classes for Real Estate licensing. The first part is Real Estate Law and it reads like a bunch of tongue twisters. Ugh. So far, it's harder than I thought it would be and I'm losing motivation. Must... Keep... Going. Other than that, Amelia's school is gearing up for their annual Christmas fundraiser which requires me to give quite a bit of my time which I don't have a quite a bit of. This is because I am also a substitute rural route carrier for the USPS and tis the season for mail. I am working through much of November which is good 'cause it's money but also makes me feel more overwhelmed. These things on top of the property maintenance business, parenting and holidays and you can see why I drink. Don't get me wrong, I'm a total busy body and can't stand being still but this is getting ridiculous. Thank God that I have Gwynne to help out a bit at School and Joel to help a little at home and basically go to jobs by himself. I guess I need to figure out my schedule and actually stick to it. Enough of my venting.

Amelia is doing great! Aside from the terrible twos and the tantrums I don't understand, she's got a fantastic sense of humor, she eats practically anything you put in front of her and she's so smart. I'm not sure if being so smart is so good but I can't help but be proud. She sings her ABC's and can identify a few of them and counts to 14 consistently, 20 with a little help. Amelia is always singing. I'll be sure to post here when she does something really funny or fabulous.

The weather here has gotten cold and rainy, we had to get the wood stove going and the gutters are full of pine needles again. I guess Joel will have to get up on the roof when it dries out again. This kind of weather makes me start thinking about the holidays and I know they'll be upon us before we know it. I hope I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!