Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday


What was I thinking? Joel and I just spent the day with not only Amelia and Roxanne but our Great-Nieces, Breanna and Alyssa as well. That's right folks, 4 girls ages 2, 3, 4 and 5 for nearly 4 hours. Yes, I'm tired. I have realized now why I only have one child. Now that the mess from the pink tornado is picked up and Joel and Amelia are taking a snooze, I have a moment of peace. Things around here are picking up, work-wise. This is a good thing and a bad thing. I am working a lot for the post office through Christmas and Joel is busy with our business and that leaves Amelia with whoever can watch her on whatever day. School for her is another thing. The big fundraiser for the year is on December 6th and I am unable to help out. I will be giving up my Friday to help set it up and I have put in way too many hours on this cook book and cannot wait to see its completion. I haven't had a lot of chances to work on my Real Estate schooling, good thing these classes are self-paced.
Thanksgiving is coming right up and it looks like we'll be staying home and grilling a bird. Fine with me! Joel grills great bird. I hope all of your Turkey Days are filled with family, fun and food!

1 comment:

  1. Woah. Reading your post tired me out. :) Should we start making bets to see who will have the first boy in the family?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!