Thursday, October 1, 2009

Completely Random Thoughts

Amelia is back and better than ever! Yesterday, she was "kid of the day" at school because she wore a smile, participated in every activity and shared a toy with Charlie in the sandbox. I was so proud! She kept it up for the rest of the day... being good. It was really nice to have such a helpful, dry daughter with such a sweet disposition.
A few Amelia-isms of late:
"Daddy sleeps like a growling dragon"
"this dog situation is keeping me awake"
to Roxy: "it's not Ewmo, it El-Mo, El-Mo... say it like that, Elmo, mo, mo." Roxy says, "Elmo." "Yeah, that's perfect!"
"Momma, we're going to have a concert today." I ask her who's playing at the concert. She says, "AC/DC!"

So, now I have the flu and, at the moment, I'm at the office and I would much rather be at home, cuddled up with a big blanket!
Joel has started on the new roof project at our house. Demolition complete! The carpentry ensues and we should have our new metal roof finished before we leave for Disneyland on the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!