Friday, September 18, 2009

General Posting

Wow! There has been so much going on lately.... so busy. I feel like I've hardly been home at all this summer as there's still two more trips coming up! Joel and I are going to SF for the Motorhead concert on October 5th and then we're all meeting up with my parents for a trip to Disneyland in the middle of the month.
We spent last weekend in Winnemucca for my Great-Granmother, Ruth Wooley's Memorial Service. A sad occasion but always nice to see family. We left Cali Friday to make our way to Nevada where my cousin, Rebecca, and I put the finishing touches on a slide show for the service. My parents took charge of Amelia for the morning so I didn't have to chase her around the church. We all met up at my grandma's house for a long visit. We had an awesome dinner with my parents (beer can chicken ala Daddio) and a soak in the hot tub before calling it a day. Taking off not too early to make our way home. What a quick trip.
Between work, preschool and constantly going out of town, I can honestly say that I don't know where my summer has gone! The leaves are already beginning to turn and the evenings included a slight breeze letting us know that Autumn is nearly here. Before you know it, I'll be wearing my gorgeous boots and wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!