Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Heat is on

So long Spring.  I had to have Joel take the cover off the swamp cooler on Saturday and not a moment too soon.  While I drove in Sonora today, my car let me know that the coolant was low, just another thing for Joel to address.  I love that my car lets me know these things before things go bad.  
Now that Summer is approaching and Amelia will be out of school, we've been looking for new and exciting ways to spend our days off, as a family.  The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art offers free admission on the first Tuesday of the month.  The Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate park also offers free admission on the third Wednesday of the month.  I really want to go to Golden Gate park as I've never been there and I've read a lot about the new Academy of Sciences and would like to see the live roof as well as the albino alligator.  We have also heard great things about the Oakland Zoo so that's going to be a priority.  Along with Family Reunions and Weddings, this summer is looking busy and fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved hearing some zeppelin when I opened your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was our first dance at our wedding - I love that song!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a little something - we'd love to hear from you!